Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

A fun, but pointless waste of 25 minutes.

Good, animation, complete waste of time, but the demonic dog takes your rating from a 4 to a 6. Well done. Though too short, and with no real finalisation to the game, it was entertaining for the whole 24 minutes it took me to finish (and I didn't read the walk through+FAQ till afterwards, when I wanted to know where the secret room and rocket launcher were).

Endless War 2 Endless War 2

w00t rotfl your game rocks

YOUR GAME ROCKS! maybe some better cheats, and an unlocking feature. But this really is an amazing game.

Office Chimp Office Chimp

Room for improvment

I liked the game alot, but there was an extreme lack of instruction, and I would have liked a index with help, and a restart and save button. Good game though. =D

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Wow...

Wow, is all i can say. It was really amazing. I loved the game play, although there is room for improvment on the map backrounds. I recomend this is a must-play game, even if you only play it once. I thought it was fabulous. maybe some cheats or something, for when you finish the game. Like a god weapon or something. That woulda been cool.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

w00t this game is teh shit

I love love loveeeeeeee this game! there is a screwdriver in the pile of shit in the jail if you get stuck..... anyway... I love this game w00t!!!!

Asylum Asylum

*yawn*

I got more bored playing this than playing the 800th level of Stick RPG... and you need to add in a save or restart button so as not to have to watch the over long intro everytime you take a wrong turn...