illwillpenis &amp;lt;3 Clock Day illwillpenis <3 Clock Day

Epic.

Awesome. I <3 your credits music. PORTAL FTW. Ring of Fire sucks, but my trusty XBox has yet to break. :D

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Well Pro

Nice. Catchy, and good graphics+animation. :D Wow. :: l00p o.O

Introducing The Emo's Introducing The Emo's

Boring.

A sad excuse for a flash cartoon. With no real story line, no climax, and no point, I drew a blank, as basically you drew up a bullshit story, that isn't true, about emo.

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

A fun, but pointless waste of 25 minutes.

Good, animation, complete waste of time, but the demonic dog takes your rating from a 4 to a 6. Well done. Though too short, and with no real finalisation to the game, it was entertaining for the whole 24 minutes it took me to finish (and I didn't read the walk through+FAQ till afterwards, when I wanted to know where the secret room and rocket launcher were).

Endless War 2 Endless War 2

w00t rotfl your game rocks

YOUR GAME ROCKS! maybe some better cheats, and an unlocking feature. But this really is an amazing game.

Office Chimp Office Chimp

Room for improvment

I liked the game alot, but there was an extreme lack of instruction, and I would have liked a index with help, and a restart and save button. Good game though. =D

Houki Boshi - RMX2 Houki Boshi - RMX2

Nice!

Although I have not heard the non-remix version, nor the original remix, I thoroughly think they would be worth hearing, because of how much I liked this. Very very nice. I like it! Although it sounds a bit too similar to other pieces, and doesn't have much change (which is why the -1 star) but over all very nice work!